Diginomics Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 520 times)

Travis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: February 10, 2019, 09:13:00 PM »

My name is Travis Patron and I am the Founder and Creator of Diginomics.com as well as this forum. I have been researching digital technologies since a very early age and bitcoin since late 2012.

In 2013 I began writing a book on bitcoin. I purchased the domain name www.diginomics.com from a fellow in South Korea in late 2013, whereby Mr. Wallace Wood contacted me and we have been working to introduce the concept of diginomics to a larger audience ever since.

It is my hope that we can continue this work because I believe it to be of utmost important to understanding our world and the paradigm we are now entering.

Thank you for being here and joining us.

nagahitam

• View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 10:41:31 AM »

Hallo i'm newbie from indonesia

Travis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 04:12:19 PM »

Hallo i'm newbie from indonesia
Hello nagahitam and welcome to the forum!

jabravo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 02:55:25 AM »

Hi, I'm Jose A. Bravo, and I'm from Spain.

I'm graduate in Business Administration, and working as a tax and accounting consultant.

I entered on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies world in 2013. I think I know Travis work since now. I've founded with another friends the first cryptoassociation in Spain, Avalbit (http://avalbit.org/), and since then we are working to spread the crypto word here.

Wishing to build a great community here!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:58:10 AM by jabravo »

Travis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 04:02:04 AM »

Hi, I'm Jose A. Bravo, and I'm from Spain.

I'm graduate in Business Administration, and working as a tax and accounting consultant.

I entered on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies world in 2013. I think I know Travis work since now. I've founded with another friends the first cryptoassociation in Spain, Avalbit (http://avalbit.org/), and since then we are working to spread the crypto word here.

Wishing to build a great community here!

Thank you for joining us Jose and I hope you enjoy the Ethereum course!

rsarres

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 09:28:19 AM »

Hi, I am Rafael. I am a financial technology innovation researcher at Central Bank of Brazil and I teach Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contract Technology at the Disruptive Technologies postgraduate course at IESB University, Brasilia, Brazil.

Travis

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 10:19:11 PM »

Hi, I am Rafael. I am a financial technology innovation researcher at Central Bank of Brazil and I teach Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contract Technology at the Disruptive Technologies postgraduate course at IESB University, Brasilia, Brazil.
Welcome to the forum Rafael. It is good to have you and I hope you can learn from our course material and pass it on to others.